Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues reactively.
- Follows standard protocols for troubleshooting simple incidents.
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Perform basic installations and/or configurations per standard protocols.
- Assemble and integrate system/product
- Perform routine maintenance. May include performing tape/backup operations.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field).
- Typically, 0-1 year of working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Basic troubleshooting, analytical, or business skills.
- Able to perform reporting, administrative, basic assembly, etc. functions.
- Manage time effectively.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with peers and customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, or virtual.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top