Supervisor Sales Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Supervisor II typically supervises highly skilled non-exempt individual contributors in a single functional area. He/she will,
- Be responsible for the managing the activities and resources needed to support the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan.
- Apply specialized subject matter knowledge to solve moderately complex issues within established guidelines.
- Not require day-to-day supervision, and has the ability to handle most unique situations.
- Seek advice as appropriate in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Provide direction and expertise to departmental teams and participates in cross department initiatives.
- Act as a point of escalation for subordinate employees as well as other supervisors.
He/she will manage performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence. In addition he or she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of HP’s systems and data.
The successful candidate should have no hesitation to roll up his/her sleeves and work at any level needed to accomplish team/organization goals. He/she will identify individual strengths of team members and contribute to talent advancement along with succession planning opportunities within the company. The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand HP’s core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Additionally, he/she will also be responsible
- Provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel, and Authorized Service Providers.
- Resolve/monitor routine customer escalations, as appropriate
- Ensuring high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization
- Analyzing data and workflow to identify opportunities for improvement.
A successful candidate will have a developed skill set in the following areas:
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve complex organizational issues
- Track record of employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention).
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
- Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required, plus 6 or more years of successful management experience
- In case of a full time MBA from a Premier Management Institute, a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Six-Sigma certification is preferred.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top