Supervisor Sales Suportt Mgmt II
Supervisor Sales Suportt Mgmt II
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Supervises moderately-sized teams and manages significant day-to-day tactical duties.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Manages order management process by supporting the day-to-day tactical actions (i.e., processing of orders, credits and returns) and refining current processes.
- Partners with other departments and support groups (e.g., field sales, credit and collections) to resolve escalated order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge.
- Engages with all internal and external stakeholders, communicating clearly and succinctly with external customers at the peer and higher levels, up to director levels (e.g., holds periodic calls with customers to maintain relationship).
- Resolves escalated customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and internal issues (e.g., product builds) of the highest complexity.
- Supervises a group within a larger team (approximately 10 people) within a country or geographic region.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4+ years of experience in customer service.
- Typically 1+ years of supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Extensive knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Excellent understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Solid mentoring and coaching skills.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems software (e.g., Microsoft Office).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top