Supervisor - HR Shared Services
Supervisor - HR Shared Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
- Manages overall processing assignments and sets performance goals for output efficiency and quality standards.
- Is responsible for adhering to and enforcing client contracts, the company's procedures, and country-specific regulations.
- Supports team by providing guidance on processes, databases, and procedures and coordinating additional resources and trainings as necessary.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and additional Human Resource (HR) work for future transition; proposes improvements to managers and implements process changes.
- Partners cross-functionally with other non-exempt HR Operations teams, businesses, and country HR teams to develop and provide process solutions.
- Communicates process capabilities and projects to country or regional HR and business leaders.
- Manages client relationship and works with clients to resolve problems or issues; represents the company to internal and external clients.
- Manages essential business critical process documents (i.e. Standard Operating Procedures, Statement of Work, Business Score Card etc.).
- Leads business- or function-wide process needs and solutions that may impact multiple business units and/or countries.
- Focuses on process improvement.
- Manages relationships with clients and internal partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years experience in a customer service role.
- Typically 1+ years supervisory experience.
- Shared services experience.
- Process optimization.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient with country-specific languages.
- Advanced knowledge of country specific regulations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills.
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
- Ability to support Human Resource (HR) managers in multiple countries, working in multiple businesses and/or functional areas.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and database management knowledge.
- Strong relationship management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top