Supervisor Finance II
SUPERVISOR FINANCE II
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Supervises a team of non-exempt individual contributors that typically support moderately complex global financial processes.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads a moderately complex transactional accounting process supporting the company's global finance function, typically exercising a basic understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of accounting support.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for the development of systems and tools and engages in the design.
- Supports short- and long-term planning (e.g., budgeting) for the global financial process.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree preferred.
- Typically 5+ years of experience in an accounting role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Good business acumen.
- Good understanding of the company's policies and practices.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top