Storage Sales Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the leading provider of hybrid IT, built on the secure, next-generation, software-defined infrastructure that will run customers’ data centers today, bridge to multi-cloud environments tomorrow, and power the emerging intelligent edge that will run campus, branch and Industrial loT applications for decades to come. All delivered through a world class services capability.
The Enterprise Group sells a converged infrastructure portfolio of standards-based, integrated products & services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services for traditional “brick and mortar” data centers, as well as for customers looking to the “cloud” to manage their IT environment.
We are looking for a Storage Sales Specialist (f/m) to fulfill the following tasks:
- Responsible for creating and driving the storage sales pipeline in the Enterprise Account Segment.
- Use storage solutions expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account Managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Understand market development to strategically position the storage products portfolio and services better.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with customers and partners, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Direct or coordinate supporting sales activities.
- Work closely with the account team on storage opportunities.
Education and Experience Required:
- University diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of quota, diversity of business customer, and frequent customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Typically > 6 years of advanced sales experience.
- 2-3 years of product sales in storage.
- End customer sales acumen and business/financial acumen.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered as an expert in knowledge of storage products, solution and service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understands the storage industry and enterprise market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the digital transformation, the role of IT within area of storage and how companies’ solutions differently address specific industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Communication, presentation and negotiation competencies on a high-level.
- Very good language skills in German and English.
We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the most attractive employers in the world.
We are offering an annual fix salary of minimum 33.488 EUR with the willingness to pay significantly more depending on individual experience and qualification, an attractive variablesalary (splitt 60:40) and an extensive benefits program.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top