Storage ISV Alliances Program Manager
Storage ISV Alliances Program Manager
This individual will be accountable for developing and executing a comprehensive WW go-to-market plan partnering with our key storage ISVs and each of the region counterparts. This role will be the key evangelist and act as a key market influencer for all our Storage ISV alliances and offerings, regional interlock and overall goal attainment in partnership with the regional teams. Responsibilities include the expansion of HPE's presence into new and existing customers through evangelism, solution use cases, supporting technical and sales training, and hosting events to build skills and advocacy for HPE Storage solutions in partnership with ISVs across the world.
- Develops and secure approval for GTM plans and budgets to drive storage ISV relationships and support the storage business globally
- Supports the development of new HPE / ISV joint sales materials (Sales Kit/Event-in-a-box), product information, videos, podcasts, references, etc.
- Direct cross-functional, cross- organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets including engagement with worldwide marketing and ISV teams.
- Assist sales with development of sales training materials working closely with product enablement team and SMEs
- Expansion and delivery into virtual user group activities (ex. Web Casts)
- Support creation of Reference Architectures (RA) and product marketing GTM including video, leave-behinds, training
- Develop joint ISV/HPE sales programs including owning the GTM scorecard/dashboard and associated metrics/goals/ benchmarks; track/report progress against them.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for sales programs and identify/execute indicated actions.
- Partner with senior sales management on key retailer/reseller account calls/development.
- Works closely with the Global Alliances Organization, Product Management, Marketing and the Regional sales teams to partner for near-term revenue growth, while at the same time, develop joint relationships, initiatives and programs for long-term sustained account success.
- Align closely with the regional alliance sales teams to ensure the identification, pursuit, closure, and tracking of ISV GTM programs and pipeline.
- Works in a worldwide function supporting the Storage business unit, Alliance Team, Product Management, Marketing and Regional field sales teams.
- Multi-BU and multi-regional and country engagement is required as part of the position.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Actively and proactively manages the Storage ISV Alliance Partnerships to protect and grow HPE's business including all Storage related ISV GTM plans.
- Aggressively shapes Storage ISV program offers in pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Provides a deep understanding of the ISV industry including competing vendors strategies working across all RTM's as appropriate.
- Requires an understanding of HPE's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with the ISV and Product Management and Marketing organization to effectively launch new initiatives.
- Ability to effectively communicate the strengths of HPE's ISV offerings and overcome objections to multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Develop the overall FY ISV Storage GTM plan by building strategic cross functional relationships with ISV partner senior management, principles and decision makers.
- Ability to motivate both the HPE and ISV partner's sales force with the implementation of targeted programs working closely with the HPE regional sales counterparts.
- Manage any ISV funding through the SLATE tool and ensure that a dashboard is developed including baseline metrics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with internal teams as well as Presales, Sales and Channel Partners. ISVs and SIs.
- Proven ability to design and implement impactful use cases and solutions for the target offerings
- Ideally, have existing relationships with key vendors/ISVs and partners in the Storage space.
- Acknowledged mastery of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Highly knowledgeable on all aspects of offering, segment, partner and account-based marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically +10 years of Storage, Solutions and ISV experience across hardware, software and dedicated services offerings.
- 10+ years of business development and or sales experience in large technology organizations with a focus on all aspects of datacenter infrastructure
- Experience targeting key channels, building relationships with the key selling resources and driving selling resources to be advocates for HPE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top