Storage and Big Data Technical Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time.Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience andscientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software,systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technologyleader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right careerpath for you, read on.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, andhigher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses aroundthe globe. HPE’s internal IT team recognizes this and is at the forefront ofthe new style of IT. Supporting our global workforce with technology andinfrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPETechnologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, BigData, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
- Responsible forimplementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordancewith an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing adetailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broadspectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailedtechnical design which meets customer requirements.
- Provides technicalsupport and input on the application of technology to a defined businesssegment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to definedsegments.
- Provides technicalleadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning anddesign support for the development of solution architectures that will beimplemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates acrossclient community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of thecompany strategy.
- High level ofEnglish and Spanish bilingual skill speaking and written way.
- Candidate haveto attend Spanish and English Caribbean countries and customers
- Has sufficientdepth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multipledeliverables across a number of technologies, including Storage, Big Data,Virtualizations, Consolidation and Cloud.
- Provedexperience, training and / or Certifications in Storage, DB, Bid Datatechnologies and Hadoop / HortonWorks environments
- Experience inopen technologies as Linux, Open Stack
- Knowledge andexperience in virtualization environments like: VMWare, HyperView orsimilar will be a value
- Technicalknowledge and training and / or certifications in cloud environments, designand implementation OpenStack or Azure or similar
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, acompetitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one ofthe world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equalopportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and internationalwork environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, ordirectly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top