Statutory Financial Analyst
Statutory Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Provide end-to-end (E2E) complex financial analysis and support to Country Controller which include the following:-
- Preparation and analysis of E2E Local Legal Financial Statement- BS, P&L, Cash-flow, footnotes
- Audit planning and coordination activities with external auditor and all business partners
- Preparation and analysis of ROVAC and Pre-tax Earnings forecast
- Preparation and analysis of local and government statistic survey
- Support US GAAP governance and compliance activities
- Support month end and year end close activities
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliation
- Provide E2E GST and WHT standard financial analysis and support to country ACL/Tax
- Support Merger, Acquisition, Divestitures and Liquidation activities
- Coordinate with other region LTS team and implement projects - process improvement and standardization.
- Perform process documentation reviews, execute BCPs and record retention.
- Actively engage as advisory/consultative services as SME to country, cross functions and team members
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting and Finance or professional accounting qualification (CIA, CPA, CA or in the process of obtaining qualification)
- Typically 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst with 2-3 years of audit experience in a Big 4 or other Public Accounting and Consulting firm (preferred)
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Local GAAP and accounting skills
- Proactively identify issues/errors and problem resolution
- Independent and tactful in dealing with external parties when exercising judgment
- Excellent collaboration with all departments to achieve end results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to understand and explain multiple E2E processes.
- High level of proficiency in use of MS Excel.
- International and multi-cultural mindset.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top