Sr. Product and Solutions Marketing Manager (Security Solutions)
Aruba, a Hewlett PackardEnterprise company helps organizations address their evolving wired andwireless connectivity demands. And, to ensure that only authorized users anddevices can access Intranet and Internet resources, Aruba has developed theindustry’s leading policy management solution for employee, guest, studentaccess privileges. Check out how theAruba ClearPass Policy Management solution helps: http://www.arubanetworks.com/clearpass
Aruba, is a leading provider ofnext-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us
We have an exciting opportunityfor an experienced team player in a Product Marketing Manager role, with directresponsibility for our Aruba ClearPass solution.
In this role, you will be one ofthe experts in crafting go to market strategies to help drive solution awareness,sales and channel enablement, as well as build outbound programs, includingproduct launches and partner announcements. You will be a champion for Aruba’s PolicyManager solutions and components, ClearPass Exchange integration partners, andour efforts regarding IoT controls and cloud deployment models.
A key component of the job willinclude working with technical teams to convert technical information intomarketing collateral and assets.
In this role you will buildalliances with and work closely in a cross-functional team with your peers fromproduct management, third party app developers, and internal and external salesand marketing communications groups. Leading indicators for success will be thebuilding of external and internal awareness, inbound digital marketing growthand growing overall leads and revenue, improved proficiency in explaining ourvalue proposition, engagement within our sales organizations and increasedvisibility and coverage among media outlets.
- Convert technical information into marketing collateral and assets.
- Drive quarterly and annual marketing efforts focused on awareness andsales impact, including creating and managing all marketing campaigns, email,webinars, advertising language, events, and other programs focused on leadgeneration and building the sales pipeline.
- Build robust third-party integration partner go-to-market plans thatdeliver world-wide engagement coverage for our sales teams and customers.
- Grow strong relationships with Product Management contacts and ArubaSales teams, keeping them informed and aligned with key wins, promotions andcampaigns.
- Work with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to delivercreative and effective go-to market collateral and promotions.
- Craft the story and clearly articulate the business aspects of Aruba’spolicy management solution during in-person or virtual customer meetings.
- Work with Aruba Account Managers/Directors to close new business andrevenue opportunities; aligning internal and partner marketing tactics with thesales plan.
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive tointernal and external constraints and inter-dependencies.
- Deliver internal and external solution training to internal andexternal sales organizations.
- Commit to timelines to deliver solutions-based marketing collateral inmultiple formats – video, audio, written
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of four (4) years of solution marketing and/or salesrequired
- Experience with security products and solutions is required.
- Experience converting technical information into marketing collateraland assets is required.
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tacticsand tools required
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation programs andoutbound marketing required
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-throughprojects
- Outstanding time management skills and strong businessacumen required
- Self-directed personality with an ability to prioritizemultiple functions and tasks required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentationskills required
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment required
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical skills and anattention to detail required
- Team player with an ability to work cross functionallyrequired
- Ability and willingness to accommodate 30-40% travel
- Experience creating and executing go-to market and partnerprograms is a must
- An understanding of IT networking, security and cloud-based solutionspreferred
- Understanding of RADIUS, AAA, EMM/MDM, firewalls, MFAtechnologies preferred
- Program management experience in an IT marketingorganization is a plus
- Demonstrated success in the use of digital marketing toolssuch as social media, email, video/audio, webinars, web and mobile app contentproduction is preferred
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation oftech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work andpersonal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and ITcan rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wideperformance optimization and trigger security actions that used to requiremanual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity andlower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Lawposter is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise #MarketingJobs #SecurityProducts # SecuritySolutions #SecurityProductsMarketing#SecuritySolutionsMarketing #Clearpass #ClearpassMarketing#ClearpassMarketingJob
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top