Specjalista BHP /EHS Specialist
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Currently, we are looking for Environment, Health and Safety Specialist who will join our team in Wroclaw. S/he will be responsible for:
- Developing and facilitating environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) and Fire Prevention programs for dedicated sites.
- Assisting organization with implementation of an EHS management system.
- Ensuring awareness of and compliance with EHS and Fire Protection requirements by the organization
- Reviewing and incorporating EHS standards promulgated by regulatory authorities,
- Communicating with and providing necessary reports to federal, state and local agencies.
- Providing and developing trainings on EHS and Fire Prevention programs.
- Promoting communication activities to enhance EHS and Fire Prevention programs.
- Performing functions requiring specialized skills in areas such as management systems as engineering, EHS risk assessments, regulatory frameworks,
Industrial hygiene and ergonomics.
- Applying advanced subject matter knowledge to business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
Education and Experience Required:
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of the delegated tasks.
- Schedule and set priorities among the delegated duties.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in the field of EHS/Fire Prevention as well as general business and industry knowledge.
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist education and professional experience required by Polish Law – University Education at the faculty of Occupation Health and Safety or postgraduate diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and a minimum one year of experience at OHS work position.
- Fire prevention certificate and Environment certification would be an asset.
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Result orientation.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Strong organizational and independent judgment skills.
- Autonomy in solving problems.
- Focus on quality.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top