- Provide English-Spanish and Spanish-English translation of:
- Live calls (crisis/escalation calls)
- Build templates that can be used by GD teams for routine tasks.
- Compliance to account SLAs/OLAs and ITSM processes.
- Currently we have defined the following translation timings:
- Critical translations – 15 minutes (usually involves a call)
- High translations – 1 hour
- Medium translations – 1 day
- Low translations – 5 days
- Service Requests – as per agreed date
- Follow quality processes defined for the Translation Service
- Provide 24×7 support
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Computer literate; basic Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
2. High proficiency in English language (oral and written).
3. High proficiency in Spanish language (oral and written). At least B2 level, but preferably at C1 level.
4. Preferably has IT background and exposure to the following technologies is a plus: SAP, PL/SQL, SQL, Java/ J2EE, PHP, ProCobol.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top