Southeast Asia Marketing Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services (TS) to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
The HPE Enterprise Group Marketing team drives business priorities, works with our customers and partners to deliver the best experience through all channels.
We are looking for a Southeast Asia Marketing Manager to join us:
Manage EG Marketing for 9 countries (SG, HK, TW, MY, TH, ID, VN, PH, AEC)
Business Units include Data Cloud Hybrid Cloud (DCHC), Technology Services & Support (TSS) and Technology Services & Consulting (TSC)
Customer Segment include IV, Alliances and SMB
Stakeholders include SEATH MD, SEATH Leaders plus their team – DCHC, TSS, TSC, GISA and Channel/ SMB and Strategy & Ops
Country Stakeholder include Country MDs/ Country Managers – same as above
Marketing plan alignment to Global and Regional Marketing priorities aligning to business priorities
Planning and execution of marketing campaigns
SEATH HQ team has to provide guidance and support to countries on country execution and centrally deliver and execute certain programs for broader benefit
Day to Day people management – 1×1, HR actions like mid-year, FPR, goal setting etc.
Delivering on KPIs and desired outcomes from marketing activities
Manage both HQ and Country stakeholders in expectation setting and helping business to deliver their goals
Education and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 15 years marketing experience
- Sales and/or channel experience a plus
- Experienced Marketer in Tech Industry with knowledge and experience in Digital, Events, Account Based Marketing
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Passionate People Manager with experience in managing remote teams in multiple country and culture
- Good understanding of Go-To-Market Customer segmentation around Industry Vertical, SMB
- Strong stakeholder management in a Matrix organization structure
- Organizational, Communication and Relationship skills are critical. This role needs lots of roadblock removal for execution and resource mobilization (speakers, content, SMEs etc)
- Marketing Operations is a key component of this leadership role – in managing budget, KPI metrics and campaign and lead management
- Fair understanding of dynamics of SEATH region both in terms of business and culture
- Good influencing skills in getting things done both within Marketing as well as Sales organization
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top