South Pacific Category Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) isa world IT leader with operations across all the regions of the world. We have a unique opportunity to join the DataCentre and Hybrid Cloud team as Category Lead on a permanent full time basis. Based in either Sydney or Melbourne, you will be able to professionally manage andsupport region specific country teams to provide Competitive & MarketAnalysis, Product Life Cycle management, Business Control Product Linedevelopment through Education, Enablement, Communication, Sales Support andassist in facilitating communication between marketing and customer facingorganizations.
Managing and leading a team of 7Category Specialists, you will be able to manage the activities of teams ofindividual contributors with accountability for a large multi-departmentarea(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results andsales/marketing strategy. The Category Leadwill drive the team in the right direction and will work across teams fromsales, pre-sales and marketing.
More importantly, you will be ableto apply expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solvingcomplex business/technical issues within established policies.
You will acts as a key advisor tosenior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals ofthe organization, specially relating to Category Management.
It is expected that you will possessthe following:
- Demonstrated success in themanagement of marketing and sales support programs.
- Knowledgeable of overall business and across functions and disciplines.
- Broad business knowledge of product marketing, sales support and selling
- Directly related work results; including success in achieving progressivelyhigher marketing, sales and sales support goals
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
- Viewed as expert in marketing and sales support by company
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or PermanentResidents at the time of application. We are unable to provide assistance withrelocation or sponsorship.
To join us and make your next career move, apply now!
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top