Solutions Sales Specialist
Solutions Sales Specialist
Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billioncustomers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, anddelivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value,and improve the lives of our clients. We're solving the world's most complexchallenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role atHPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'llbe selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, bothdirectly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to developyour talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superiorsolutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) andTechnology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in ourfocus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports ourcustomers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We arethere for our customers – come join us!
- Builds strong professional working C-level relationships with the client. Establishes a high level of personal credibility with key client executives.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other resources to strengthen relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client's industry. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to client leaders, aggressively shapes deals early in the sales cycle. Advances opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for HPE.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Leverages existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow HPs presence and share in the account over a 1-3 year time horizon.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close. Manages a balanced pipeline representing all of the businesses being pursued.
- Engages in the Relationship Assessment Program (RAP) where possible. Implements TCE initiatives that improve the customer loyalty index.
- Identifies, nurtures, and closes new solution opportunities that result in substantial growth in HPE share, revenues, and margin. Represents the entire HPE portfolio of products and services.
- Facilitates/engages with Solution Opportunity Approval & Review process (SOAR)
- Proactively protects HPE's position and claims HPE leadership positions in strategic and emerging solution areas.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selected deals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques
- Participates in/drives account Team Management
- Orchestrates all HPE resources and sponsorship essential for executing the account business plan.
- Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
- Drives integrated planning and execution; coordinates both sales and BU delivery organizations to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
- Proactively engages executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship and favorably positions long-term business opportunities for HPE.
- Engages HPE sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage HPEs portfolio. Proactively engages partners to define and pursue joint growth opportunities with the account.
- Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs, drive industry mindshare, and facilitate solution development.
- Drives the account internationally/Globally
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree or MBA desired
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Typically 8-12 years account management experience
- Familiar with Taiwan Public Sector
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Account/Business Development
- Uses consultative, solution selling and business development skills at the CXO level to align the client's business needs with HPE's solutions.
- Builds strong CXO level relationships, especially working with executives in lines of business.
- Negotiates at the CXO level.
- Adept at advanced sales negotiations and positioning solution value under pricing pressures from customer IT and procurement professionals. - proactive presentation of value solutions
- Focuses on key business challenges and drives to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor at the IT executive and business manager level.
- Submits timely and accurate forecasts and continually coaches team to do same.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account team to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Uses financial-selling techniques with the client and HPE internal to position value and advance sales motions.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the executive level.
- Manages end-to-end sales processes in large deals
- Adheres to SBC and HPE's code of ethics
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration - building longterm relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate - creating both practical andbreakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary andshared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s mostattractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities,work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international workenvironment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, ordirectly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top