Solution Architect – Technology Consulting (Data Center and Platform Consulting)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Work with regional account management and sales team to provide customized solutions comprising of products and services to meet customer’s requirement.
- Actively participate with the account team in account and opportunity planning
- Apply strong consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities
- Be perceived as a trusted technical advisor by the customer
- Manage problem resolution and customer satisfaction issues through strong partnering capabilities
- Participate in client negotiations, influence strategies and lead technical contract elements
- Develop business and technology roadmap and strategy
- Ensure competitive position is fed back to portfolio management
- Understand HPE’s end to end solutions which best address customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for HPE in customer’s enterprise information technology and business processes
- Contributes to win strategies and definition of win themes, including business case development and solution approach
- Shape, interpret and help define client requirements to ensure they address business goals
- Redefine services, service level agreement and other requirements based on client objectives. Integrate additional services, approaches that add value, improving Total Cost of Ownership and/or business case
- Allocate allowable cost targets for solutions. Validate results using comparable deal history, competitor and market data. Capture and highlight risks and any associated costs
- Model major components of solution comprising various BU’s. Understand impact and estimate variation across all BU offerings caused by changes in significant deal variables. Optimize solution through balancing cross-BU interactions. Optimize overall client Total Cost of Ownership impact of solution
- Contribute to solution methodology (repeatability, innovation, speed). Deliver concrete, sustainable improvements to the team and broader solution community.
- Drive solution and/or pursuit realignment to support higher business value, support pursuit win themes and value propositions, generate Total Cost of Ownership impact, engage and lead vendors and partners to create solutions
- Articulate client business value previously not discovered or identified, integrate into company’s story and solution
- Engage and task peers and subject matter experts appropriately, defining vision, desired services and products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
BE/BTech from Reputed Institute.
12 years of experience in architecting complex IT solutions around platform migration, consolidation, custom application deployment, Private Cloud design and Automation.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top