Solution Architect - Data Continuity (TS/SCI FS POLY Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Data Architect with the following responsibilities:
Provide data architecture/systems architecture support needed to define and implement core services and system infrastructure needed for data ingest, analytic processing, data delivery and data storage. Candidate shall be responsible for interfacing with product developers and systems engineers to integrate developed software with system infrastructure.
- Experience and familiarity with JSON
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with data services to include data definition, data modeling and data standardization
- Experience with analytics processing
- Experience with graph databases
- Experience with integrating systems using a variety of data formats
- Experience in designing integrated system components for data processing
- Familiar with Oracle
- Familiar with ElasticSearch
- Familiar with MongoDB
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top