Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world's iconic technology companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people and businesses.
We provide Infrastructure, Services, Software and Financial services solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Pointnext Consulting: exceptional people supporting IT transformation at our main customers. Pointnext Consulting is made of talented solution architects, technology consultants and project managers who bring the technical insight, advanced solutions, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers transform their IT. Customer satisfaction is key for us and people matter!
As a Solution Architect in Pointnext Consulting you are the customer's trusted advisor and key partner for the HPE Account Manager to develop customer's transformation roadmap to the New Style of IT. As part of a powerful team of Consulting Salesmen and Technology Consultants you will assess customer needs, both business and technical, and translate these into a compelling HPE value proposition and a clear design. Your key responsibilities include:
- Create, develop and design custom solutions for IT transformations with a primary focus on Datacenter and Hybrid Cloud solutions to meet the customer's business requirements
- Drive conversations with clients around value of datacenter and private, hybrid and public cloud solutions to the business (recognized as "trusted advisor")
- Evaluate key elements that limit an IT organization's ability to respond to changing business needs
- Investigate and optimize a solution's fit to the requirements
- Analyze, create and communicate a business case for a solution
- Write Statement of Works for medium to large size solutions
- Shape the opportunity and solution maximizing HPE competitive advantages
- Create IT transformation designs, deploy and implement the agreed design on clients or public premise
As a Solution Architect you maintain excellent communication with customer's business and IT executives, and HPE's internal stakeholders. You can facilitate smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design. Through continuous innovation and creating success you become a trusted advisor (internal and external) and build customer loyalty. You demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 year's proven track record as Solution Architect, Presales Consultant and/or Business Developer for complex IT projects
- You obtained a Master's degree at a Technical or Business University
- Strong commercial verbal and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills with customer management as well as internal business units
- Understanding business metrics and drivers for multiple levels of customer management
- A focus on Datacenter and open cloud solutions, Like RedHat cloudforms/Microsoft Azure and VMWare cloud solutions.
This position will be based in the Netherlands, Amstelveen. Our market competitive salary & benefits package (extensive social benefits, flexible working hours and shared values) makes HPE one of the world´s most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top