A new pursuit opportunity exists for a Solution Architect to join our team in Canberra with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). You will be required to provide solution architect support of the Cloud and Data Centre opportunities in the Australian Government market and HPE customer base.
- Engages IT and business management: face to face interaction.
- Ongoing qualification of solution merits.
- Identifies services opportunities for HPE in customer’s enterprise information technology.
- Ensures solution addresses win themes.
- Provides solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates value- add alternatives, solutions to those alternatives.
- Optimizes solutions plus broader customer IT strategy.
- Takes end to end view of solution, ensuring elements within their responsibility deliver against the defined business outcomes, using standard components wherever possible.
- Understands interaction of deal variables (volumes, services, service level agreements, locations, and more) between tower components.
- Delivers and owns, accurate financial models that are logically structured and reflect the technical solution.
- Applies consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
- Participates in/supports negotiation of technical contract elements.
- Provides solution advice, drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications during pursuit.
- Understands the roles and proactively engages other teams and resources within HPE and partners.
It is expected that you will possess the following:
- Technical university or Bachelor preferred or equivalentexperience.
- 8-12 years experience in solution selling and/or consultativeselling.
- 5-7 years experience in project/program management.
- CCNA, CCIE or equivalent Networking accreditation
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of Datacenter networking solutions.
- Awareness of Alliance partner offerings and directions, currentindustry news.
- Applies broad understanding of technical innovations and trends tosolving customer business problems.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in Datacenter Networking.
- Demonstrates ability to work as the lead for components of largecomplex projects.
- Has in-depth understanding of the product and services portfolioroadmaps.
Applicants must beAustralian Citizens. We are unable to provide assistance with sponsorshipor relocation. This role requires a Federal Government SecurityClearance. Therefore, you will either possess a current securityclearance or be eligible for one.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top