Software Tester / Test Engineer
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland is a business unit within HPE Enterprise Business spanning almost the whole world. Its objective is to deliver high quality outsourced application services to HP customers. Application Services Global Delivery Poland Hub is a large, quickly developing organization located in Warsaw, dealing with application development and management for key Polish and international companies. Its main focus is on Mobility, Cloud, Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, JEE, .NET solutions and SAP implementation.
We are looking for:
Software Tester / Test Engineer
Mobility, Cloud, Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, J2EE, .NET, SAP
Job location: Warszawa, Lódź
Successful candidate will be responsible for design and execute test cases, develop automation scripts for functional and performance tests, translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios and test cases, report on test status to the project team and managers, work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, and other test team members to analyze test results, status of development and proactively work to resolve any issues, setup and maintain test environments.
- Experience in testing or/and programming
- Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Knowledge of:
o SQL/ PLSQL
o XML / XPath
- Experience in test automation (e.g. Selenium, QTP, JMeter)
- Very good English language skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude.
- Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people.
- Programming skills in Java, C and other scripting languages like Python or Shell, Groovy)
We are looking both for experienced candidates as well as for graduates and 5th year students.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top