Software Sales Manager - Government Accounts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Every day, HPE Software helps IT organizations perform better. As new technologies—such as mobility, virtualization, and cloud services—make the IT landscape more complex, we give IT leaders the insight and control they need to measure, improve, and communicate IT’s contribution to the business. Across every essential function and every lifecycle phase, we help IT align with business goals, manage hybrid IT environments, guard against security threats, mitigate risks, and comply with regulations.
Due to growth Software is recruiting for a highly motivated, ambitious, career-driven individual to sell our Application Delivery Management (ADM) software solutions in the role of Account Manager. This role will have full responsibility for a set of end-customer accounts in a defined territory & the Account Manager will be expected to create & drive the sales pipeline for HPE into SMB accounts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Pursue new business within the Application Delivery Management (ADM) software portfolio
- Carry & achieve &/or exceed quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Prospect & close on line & by phone, leveraging modern selling tools
- Balance the use of social, digital, telephone & email sales tactics
- Identify new business opportunities by creating & implementing territory campaigns
- Collaborate with & coordinate with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partners on sales opportunities
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development & revenue growth
Knowledge & Attributes Required:
- Ideally 2 years Software/Solution sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success, regularly meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience selling enterprise content management & archiving solutions highly regarded
- Prior experience selling into the Government sector would be advantageous
- Innovative & driven in the pursuit of new business &/or portfolio enhancement
- Strong achievement focus, highly energetic & perseverant
- Ability to engage with people & build relationships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, including phone communication skills
What we offer?
This position represents an opportunity to use your experience & skills in a dynamic, complex, organisation where there is ongoing scope for business improvements, span of control & future career progression. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For more information on some of HPE Softwares portfolio please browse the following:- http://bit.ly/2fQe6lu
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top