Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Minimum 5 years as Individual contributor in core product developer role, and at least 3 years of software management experience in a product company.
Responsible for leading and supervising a team of 10~ engineers, who are involved in design, develop, test, modify, and create enterprise software products based on business needs. The charter is to completely own the product deliverables, engineering, design and architecture of this group. The individual will be a key participant in roadmap prioritization, customer interactions, understanding competition and look ahead plans for the product.
- Hands on with Java technologies and develop good understanding of the product and domain quickly – A must.
- Responsible for new Product releases, working closely with Architects and Product Management.
- Follow the agile scrum process to deliver releases on time and quality.
- Review progress of deliverables from the team, work with peer groups.
- Create a learning culture within the team and share best practices with peer groups.
- Provide guidance to the team to choose right technologies based on industry trends, cost, and performance.
- Drive the team for get the optimal solution by evaluating design or technology options.
- Maintain clear communication with stakeholders and customers.
- Review processes and improve them as required continuously.
- Set high standards for the team, measure people performance and give timely feedback to individual contributors in the team.
- Hire and retain best talent.
- Work with architects, product managers and product owner to make the product competitive in the market in terms of technology and features.
- Align with department goals and targets and meet them.
- Communicate to the team on timely basis on changes, business direction, priorities.
- Develop and maintain high coding standards including code reviews.
- Keep the team focused on deliverables and keep them motivated to do the best.
- Adhere to HPE’s code of conduct and values.
- Drive innovation and creativity within the team.
- Manage career growth of the team.
- Own the product E2E including visioning the future and taking the roadmap forward.
- Understand of enterprise product development both UI and backend using modern technology stack.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Worked at least 5 years as an individual contributor in product development companies.
- Minimum 3 years of software management experience in a product company.
- Must have led a team of 10~ senior engineers, designers and experts who worked in product development, developing and designing new features for a t least 3 years.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top