Software Firmware Engineer - Graduate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Networking, one of the fastest growing networking vendor, is looking for individuals who are talented, technically inclined and self-motivated to fill the following positions for the development of our award-winning Networking Switches and Router Products. These positions will be physically located in Singapore.
You will be part of a team that designs, implements, tests, and validates SW for state-of-the-art networking products. You will be involved in the design and development of major functional and performance enhancements for existing products and produce new SW products and solutions. You will review requirements, specifications, and designs to assure product quality. Additionally, you will make changes to create extensions on existing programs to add new features or performance improvements.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies firmware (e.g., embedded code, BIOS).
- Work often involves analog and digital hardware and real-time operating systems. Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
- Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high-level languages (e.g., C)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering/ Science or related technical disciplines
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in various phases of the SW development cycle
Knowledge and Skills
- Possess working knowledge on embedded SW development in RTOS environment
- Practical experience with programming languages and technologies such as C and assembly language is essential
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams
- Networking knowledge in terms of OSI, TCP/IP, networking topologies, and working knowledge of Linux is an added advantage
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top