Software Engineer Test Automation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Hands on working experience with the following technologies:
- Knowledge of ETSI standards for Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Standards
- Knowledge of OpenStack (Enterprise or Carrier Grade) and Openflow, vmware, kvm, hypervisors
- Experience using MANO (orchestration) based product testing
- Testing in Openstack / Virtualization environment – experience using HPE Helion preferred
- Knowledge of testing Web Services (using HTML, SOAP/REST)
- Knowledge of standards for Software Defined Networking (SDN) Standards
- Ability to setup and deploy physical as well virtual Test Bed using virtualization technologies for Compute and Storage
- Ability to set up virtual network using SDN components
- Ability to analyze defect trends and identify hot spots
- Tools like ALM, QTP, Loadrunner, JMeter, Scripting (using unix/linux shell and Python)
- Strong Test Automation Skills through tools
- Strong hands-on, Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Expertise in multiple software systems testing tools and languages.
- Knowledge of popular virtualization technologies for hardware (compute and storage) and networking
- Good working knowledge on Linux, Scripting
- Good testing knowledge of functional testing
- Good testing knowledge on Non-functional system testing like Performance, Scalability, High Availability, Endurance, Load/Stress testing scenarios
- Telecom / network management OSS domain knowledge
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Good communication in English
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Knowledge in software applications design tools
- Abilities in programming languages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top