Software Engineer in Test for Fortify Static Code Analyzer
We are Fortify and we specialize in Application Security. HPE Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA) is the award-winning static code analyzer software for deep source-code vulnerability detection. The problems we solve are hard. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages.
Functional testing of these tools requires code development skills to craft sample code that exhibits particular qualities and classes of behavior. You will learn all about Application Security and become an expert in this field. Daily activities include new tests development, automation improvements, security reports analysis. Our team is using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn More about Fortify SCA:
Security from the Inside Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHbUZsex7ts&feature=youtu.be
Fortify Static Code Analyzer http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/static-code-analysis-sast/index.html
- Programming experience in at least one of these languages: C/C , Java, C#, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Testing and test automation experience
- Linux and Windows experience
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Additional desirable skills:
- Background in compilers
- Background in static code analysis
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top