Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Job Description :Sol-QA engineer should be able to perform end to end testing of the customer scenarios. He should be able to come up with complex use cases for the new functionalities that are getting added, review then with FA’s and execute them in complex customer setups.
- Design complex test scenarios for the new features as per the requirements.
- Talk to CPE team and field teams regularly and come up with complex use cases.
- Create customer like setups which have good complexity.
- Review the test cases with FA community and CPE representatives.
- Execute them and follow up with the concerned development team if there are any issues identified.
- Should also own the automation of those test cases.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 7 years of product testing and system testing of Cloud, Virtualization or storage related products.
- Administrative level knowledge on Operating systems like Windows and Linux
- Excellent knowledge on Virtualization
- Excellent knowledge on databases like Oracle, MS SQL and Postgres
- Excellent working knowledge on High availability, LDAP and SSO
- Strong in analyzing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and Developing detailed Testplans, Test cases, Test scripts, Test Scenario
- Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation
- Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player
- Ability to create complex customer setups and bring in customer perspective to the product testing.
- Good knowledge on Cloud domain and Devops
- Good knowledge on Perl or Python scripting
- Knowledge on Selenium web driver preferred
- Experience on SAFe/Agile preferred
- Experience on Dockers/Containers preferred.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top