This is a position for Software Engineer with more than 5 years of relevant industry experience with below skills
Key Technical Skills
- Should have good working experience in Java/J2EE domain (Spring, Hibernate, SOAP and REST web services, JSP …etc)
- Should have good ability to design applications
- Should have a thorough knowledge on SDLC and should have enough working experience in all phases of project lifecycle.
- Should have good working experience in SQL and familiarity with any database (Eg. Oracle 11i, MS SQL Server…etc)
- It's essential to have working knowledge on Tomcat and/or Weblogic middleware
- It's essential to have working knowledge in any Unix OS and/or Windows OS
- Should have strong troubleshooting skills, including various debugging tools
- Having working knowledge in multi-tier performance analysis and associated tools, is an added advantage
- Ideation and innovation would be essential skills to possess
- Should have ability to manage multiple priority tasks in parallel
- Should be a quick learner
Key Soft Skills
- Should be a good team player and have ability to mentor other team members
- Should have ability to lead projects
- Should be highly pro-active in nature
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have ability to adapt to business and team needs
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top