Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
HPE Agile Manager (AGM) product is an agile project management solution to plan, execute and track agile projects.
We are looking for a Customer Oriented Software Engineer to be part of our AGM R&D team in Cluj-Napoca.
You will be part of a virtual team spread world-wide across multiple locations being responsible for:
- Working with customers and partners to understand their needs and help them with their AGM deployment in on premise and SaaS-based delivery models
- Ensuring that AGM instances are highly available and can scale to meet the demands of the largest customers
- Making sure that synchronizers (NG Synchronizer & Gossip) work properly; troubleshoot synchronization issues met by customers
- Improving the product by adding new features and drive the architecture based on customer needs
- A bachelor or above degree in computer science related fields
- 3 years’ experience with Java SE, Java EE
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience in working with customers, multiple teams and organizations across different geographical locations
- Experience in large-scale multi-tier software applications
- Strong Java backend knowledge
- OS knowledge (Linux and Windows)
- Networking knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Database knowledge
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
For further information about AGM product please visit: HPE AGM product site
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top