Software Development Intern
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we’re combining our legacy of innovation with a bold new goal to accelerate everything we do. How? With some of the best minds in the industry to help guide your career. You’ll have the freedom to create. Collaborate. And command projects that challenge you.
We deliver high-quality, high-value products, consulting, and support services in a single package. That’s one of our principal differentiators. We have industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud.
And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Position based in Ft. Collins, CO
We are seeking a Software Developer Intern to work with a team of talented Software Development Engineers in the Converged Systems organization developing OneView products. We are looking for a passionate team player that wants to learn and grow with our team as we develop solutions for our customers.
HPE OneView is the infrastructure automation engine built with software intelligence. It streamlines provisioning and lifecycle management across compute, storage, and fabric.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (undergraduate) or Master’s (graduate) degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expected completion of Junior year by Summer 2017
- Knowledge of computer architecture – software/hardware, server, and storage systems.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and web methodologies.
- Disciplined, structured programming skills and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development methodology (Agile-SCRUM).
- Experience developing on or using the Linux operating system.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
- If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top