Software Developers (Agile)
Enterprise Services in Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) helps Fortune 500 enterprises leverage technology to transform so they can compete more effectively in the digital economy.
Enterprise Services is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals as Software Developers from junior to experienced levels for its client in the automotive industry. You might become a member of an agile service team of roughly 25 people who are based in the service center of the customer in Budapest.
To further transform the increased demands into high quality solutions at our customer, a Support & Development Center (SDC) will be established. There will be a ramp-up to the size of up to 25 persons within one year and will start with focus on software development. Scrum teams will work based on adaptation of HPE applied Agile Application Development practice for customer’s manufacturing application’s development.
The services include:
- Software development including coding, testing and documentation
- Global technical 3rd level support
- Software installation support
for the transfer of client’s MES System (Manufacturing Execution System).
This coverage applies to client based applications running on MS Windows and server based applications running on Linux. In the rump-up period focus will be on the client side user interface and machine interface development with the necessary Integration framework and server side.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in the agile software development field.
Each agile team consist of a senior developer, a specialist, developers and junior developers. We are looking for candidates for all positions in the agile teams.
- At least a BSc degree
- For junior developers: Programming basics, Windows basics, C# basics, SQL basics, HTML basics
- For the experienced roles: multi years’ experience in C# and WPF; Advanced SQL knowledge; Agile software development, Scrum
- Based on your experience (if you have any), we’ll define your seniority level
- Fluency in Hungarian and good command in English is a must
Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage:
- Web technologies (ASP/PHP/HTML5/JS)
- C, C , Java
- Oracle, MSSQL, DB connections from code, PL/SQL
- Linux (AWK, Shell programming)
- Version control (SVN/CVS)
- Documentation tools (UML, Doxygen)
- CI tools (Hudson/Jenkins)
- DI tools (Unity)
- Unit testing
- SOLID development principles
- Advanced technologies/protocols (MQTT, WCF, etc.)
- Architectural patterns – MVC, MVVM
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top