Software Developer - Front End (Security)
HPE have an immediate opening for a Front End Developer to join the Enterprise Security Services Engineering Development team. The team specialises in developing high quality software to support the delivery of our Managed Security Services globally.
HPE’s security services portfolio is expanding rapidly, increasing the amount of security data being made available to customers through our systems. As part this expansion, we are looking for a front end developer to build new features that shape the experience of both our external clients and internal analysts for the security/service landscape through the customer-facing web portal and analyst consoles.
- Design, develop, test and maintain internal and external application
- Contribute and adhere to full development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Ensure designs exhibit high performance characteristics and address security challenges.
- Keep abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate. Recommends improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on implementation of the design as planned and/or executed.
- Work with Program / Project Managers and Product Owners to ensure the timely delivery of project deliverables
- Requires flexibility and ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with MVC .NET 4.5, C#
- Experience with data visualisation libraries such as D3
- Experience with different database technologies, particularly MS SQL Server 2008
- Knowledge and experience of developing secure, high performing web solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise within parallel development cycles and aggressive timelines.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top