Software Developer - Big Data (Security)
HPE have an immediate opening for a Big Data Software Developer to join the Enterprise Security Services Engineering Development team. The team specialises in developing high quality software to support the delivery of our Managed Security Services globally.
HPE’s security services portfolio is expanding rapidly, increasing the amount of security data being made available to customers through our systems. As part this expansion, we are looking for a software developer to support integration of systems and data into out our MSS Big Data Platform.
- Act as senior developer on big data security analytics technologies
- Rapidly develop prototype solutions, integrating a variety of open-source and proprietary technologies
- Help drive an agile, iterative, DevOps-based lifecycle
- Contribute novel ideas for extracting security intelligence from data
- Requires flexibility and ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Fluency with Java, and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Experience with hadoop open source ecosystem, especially Apache Kafka, Storm, Avro, HDFS, Nifi and Swift
- Very strong Linux background
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the ELK stack and monitoring packages like Graphite and Grafana
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with Web technologies a plus
- Experience with network tools such as wireshark and tcpdump is a bonus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top