"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- Designs and implements portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
- Evaluates portions of sales operations processes and activities using relevant analytics, standards and metrics for the assigned area
- Reviews evaluation results to identify trends and issues, perform analysis, develop recommendations for improvements to tools and processes and track effectiveness of changes
- Communicates process and tool issue analysis to stakeholders
- implements specified changes to a process or tool to improve performance and increase efficiency
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to provide operations support for sales activities
- Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
- Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying resources and activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate quality plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top