Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Your key tasks:
- HPE Service Virtualization by HP Enterprise Software ADM Unit is an application and data simulation software that enables development and testing team to simulate a service behavior without impacting delivery regardless of access to product system.
- We’re building a strong R&D team at Shanghai site which will be responsible for CFRD (Customer Facing R&D) tasks as well as evolving the product functionality and roadmap.
- The candidate should be able to quickly understand the product architecture, develop new features and fix defects based on market demands.
- The candidate will works closely with worldwide presales teams, account managers and customers to support HPE Service Virtualization, meanwhile with support team to handle existing customer requirements.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor degree or above of computer science or equivalent major.
- More than 2 years’ .NET project experience, with deep understanding of C# and .Net framework.
- JAVA/OOA programming skills is a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills, business sense, customer-oriented.
- Good English speaking and written skills, good at cross-site collaboration.
- Work under pressure, move fast.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top