Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Web Application Senior Developer
Your key tasks:
- Understand the requirements from customer perspective
- Participate high level design
- Implement features from requirements and design independently with communication with stakeholders
- Desire to understand product from end user’s perspective.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with peers.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment involving large sales deals.
- Demonstrated time management, problem solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Operates effectively under moderate to limited supervision.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 6 years’ experience in developing complex software.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, J2EE and related java technologies
- Good knowledge of database technology (SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC )
- Good knowledge of OO design, Micro Service
- Experience with Nginx and Node.js a big plus.
- Experience in SaaS product is a good plus.
- Good English skill in both oral and written is a must
- General technical knowledge of broad business areas.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top