Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Job Description : Responsibilities
- Own and drive resolution of current product technical issues. Self-managed individual and god team player
- Provide high quality defect fixes and new features.
- Ensure on time release of high quality product patches.
- Contribute to patch process improvement initiatives.
- Deliver excellent customer experience and meet HP Software CPE metrics.
- Provide on-site or on-the-phone deployment support of HP Software Operations Manager Product family and/or ITOM.
- Communicate high impact product issues and customer experiences to development team in order to improve quality of future product release.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 4-6 years’ experience for Intermediate
- Worked in product development or product sustenance role
- Experience in Agile scrum or Kanban is added advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in programming with Java technologies – Java script, Angular JS, Flex, HTML 5
- Experience in maven/ant, Eclipse, SVN, ALM
- Ability to think of creative problem solving along with the team.
- Experience in virtualization and cloud management or any monitoring software.
- Good understanding to using emerging technologies and ability to self-learn.
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in working on various database technologies and design patterns.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top