Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Job Description :
We are looking for a C Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on building monitoring software modules to monitor mission-critical applications developed for on premise and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines. Own and drive the research and implementation of customer requirement with minimal supervision.
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development , Testing , Automation and bug fixing)
- Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency
- Build unit tests to lock down algorithm behavior and guarantee success
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 4-8 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Work experience in Cross platform C/C library development
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading highly scalable components
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
. Hands-on experience with Scripting (any of Perl, Shell, Python)
- Experience in working on database Technologies , preferably SQLLite
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
- Experience of working in a product development for new feature design/development
- Self-starter, good aptitude, quick learner; strong analytical and problem solving skill and excellent Communications
- Experience in virtualization and cloud management or any monitoring
- Experience with Docker containers using Mesos, Kubernetes, or other cloud management infrastructure
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Experience with installation, configuration and upgrade of different enterprise software applications will be a plus
- Experience working in Scrum or Kanban
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top