Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billioncustomers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, anddelivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value,and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not onlyhappen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways forpeople to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition toworking alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities tolearn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guidedby feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize yourknowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to shareour knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services isone of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of theFortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engagewith their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transitionto a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices,we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are intheir journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovativesolutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offerend-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years,we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the bestclient experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Servicesas a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value totheir enterprise.
HPE value proposition:
- Fortune 50 company
- We operate across three regions: Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Japan
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio and proven leadership to be the world’s leading enterprise technology company Market leadership
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a market leader in hybrid infrastructure, software, services and cloud – #1 in servers, #2 in networking, #2 in total storage, #2 in enterprise services.
- One of the broadest go-to-market capabilities in the industry, including a large ecosystem of channel partners
- We believe diversity & inclusion are key drivers of success, creativity, innovation, and invention
Why Join HPE?
- You’ll feel excited about your work again as you innovate, collaborate, and deliver high value applications solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world
- You’ll work with top-notch industry professionals who leverage break-through thinking to make the world a better place for clients, communities, and each other
- You’ll expand your skills and knowledge by working on the cutting-edge with other industry pioneers and technologists
- You’ll have global opportunities for professional and career development
We provide solutionswhich enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data forinsights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making thecomplex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing bigdata, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadthand depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-endsolutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate setof IT components and give you the opportunity to grow your career. Joinour team, and let’s change the world together.
- BS degree (computerscience or equivalent preferred)
- Candidate must have atleast 2-8 years of relevant experience
J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Spring AOP
- Web Services
- Spring Security
- API develop
E, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience on C# 4.0 and below
- Worked with MVC, WebAPI, WCF, Entity Framework or nHibernate
- Experience on Agile or other SDLC
- Experience on source control like TFS and GIT
For SAP Consultants candidates must have at least 2-8 years of relevant experience on the following modules:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top