Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for an Architect, Network/Security focused, join our team.
- Determine requirements, design and architecture of new features
- Implement and drive features
- Define long term technology roadmap of the product
- Improve scalability, security and quality of the features
- Mentor other software developers
- Engage and contribute Networking/Security/Cloud industry developments to identify new opportunities
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields from reputed institutions
- 12 Years experience in developing and architecting Networking/Security products, Distributed Server software on Linux
- In depth working knowledge of OOAD concepts
- Good knowledge of C,C ,Java and the Linux environment.
- Solid Understanding of Networking and Security Technologies; an ideal candidate would have product development experience in these areas from the leading networking companies.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, high scale/high traffic volume systems
- The position is a hands-on architect role and the ideal candidate has current hands-on in or more of the following C/C , Go Lang, Python and Java
- Adept with key algorithms (Graph based, etc.), complex data structures and has used them in shipping products
- Good communication skills and ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Experience in Cloud Computing; successfully delivered 1-2 large scale applications that required more than 100 VMs in a public or private cloud
- Experience using and developing with Databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL), replication and high availability; candidates with experience in a master-master replication setup or sharded DB will be big plus
- Experience in contributing or maintaining open source projects (please provide relevant URLs along with your job application)
- Experience in NoSQL databases, data modelling and highly scalable architecture
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top