Software Account Executive
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centre to workplace applications, our technology & services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive & more secure.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions & Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimise & monetise customer engagement, identify & neutralise security threats, & protect & govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design & implementation of software solutions.
Software is currently recruiting for a Software Account Executive to be based in Melbourne & sell the IT Operations Management & Delivery Management portfolio into enterprise & government. By becoming part of Software Sales team you will be able to articulate the customer’s business & IT goals & objectives, & be able to clearly link the benefits of the software solutions to those goals & objectives. To be able to do this effectively, you will have the ability to present these benefits to all levels of the customer’s organisation, from end users & customers, through to senior IT management & C Level stakeholders. The role will suit a high energy style Sales Specialist, with a demonstrated track record of success through owning & driving opportunities from inception to closure.
- Strong sales expansion through the development of existing client relationships & strategic acquisition of new customers
- Develop long term sales pipeline to increase company market share
- Analysis of potential customers & building customer contacts
- Work with the broader Sales team to build effective account plans & strategies to drive incremental revenue
- Balance strategic & tactical pursuits to optimise coverage & develop a predictable revenue stream
- Attending customer meetings, workshops & presentations
- Facilitate & accelerate complex sales cycle to closure
- Pipeline management & reliable forecasting & reporting via Salesforce
- A minimum of 5 years Software Sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success, regularly meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Experience selling IT Operations, Delivery Management or DevOps Software preferred
- Positive sales professional with high energy & “Hunter” sales approach
- Innovative & driven in the pursuit of new business &/or portfolio enhancement
- Well-connected with strong relationships with key decision makers & influencers in organisations, particularly within Enterprise
- Strong consultative & solution sales capability
- Strong achievement focus, highly energetic & perseverant
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including presentation to C level
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred
You will also be part of a company committed to the values of workforce diversity, equal employment opportunities and workplace flexibility. Career development & relationships are powerful ways for people to learn & grow, & this is part of our HPE culture.
For more information on the products the following Software products this role will champion please browse the following:-
Delivery Management – http://bit.ly/1o4FTky
Operations Management – http://bit.ly/1o4FTky
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top