SMB Marketing Manager
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a SMBMarketing Manager to join our team.
The Aruba SMB Program Managerposition is a critical role to support our aggressive SMB growth objective ofthe networking business unit (BU) within Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). TheSMB Program Manager will be responsible for driving Channel programs and demandgeneration activities for SMB in the Americas with Aruba Channel sales andAruba channel partners. This role reports into the Americas Marketing Managerfor Aruba and will work closely with other marketing groups within HPE.
Aruba offers a comprehensive openand standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customersegments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises withadvanced requirements for leading branch and campus solutions. HPE Aruba’ssolutions are sold through a wide range of channel partners and distributors,supported by our leading Partner Ready for Networking partner program.
HPE makes technology work forpeople – we succeed when we help our customers and partners succeed. That isthe essence of the HPE story. And our marketing team uses the latest bestpractices and a wide range of marketing programs and campaigns to support ourpartners.
- Own the development, optimization and marketing plan for demandgeneration campaigns for the SMB market in the North America region
- Own the Sales Representative -Marketing relationship, acting as apartner with that team to create a strong SMB programs.
- Support quarterly “call blitz” planning and execution, in partnershipwith HPE generalist teams and Aruba networking specialist teams
- Support telemarketing and telesales training programs to keep in syncwith the latest marketing programs, product launches and other initiative
- Work with global campaign development team to optimize global SMBdemand generation campaigns to meet Americas sales and channel requirements
- Collaborate with market services agencies and channel organization toexecute lead and demand generation campaigns
- Identify and align cross-organizational and/or cross-region marketingplan to drive consistent SMB message and execution
- Secure successful follow-up of SMB leads by channel partners throughincentives, promotions and motivational programs
- Collect and analyze marketing results from multiple analyticsdashboards, to drive continuous improvement
Drive and evaluate marketing programs that generaterevenue and share
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in a B2B SMBmarketing role required.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field required.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and generate demand in amatrixed organization required.
- A strong understanding of the SMB marketing and channel forthe industry required.
- Proficient at marketing planning, execution and reportingrequired.
- Demonstrate ability to work with sales channels required.
- Strong negotiator able to clearly articulate the BU strategyrequired.
- A can-do attitude with examples of projects that havedelivered impact required.
- MBA preferred.
- Santa Clara, CA / Sunnyvale, CA.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation oftech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work andpersonal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and ITcan rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wideperformance optimization and trigger security actions that used to requiremanual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity andlower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top