SMB Account Manager - Information Management & Governance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software is:
- Fortune 50 company
- A market leader by multiple metrics, whether it’s by scale, customer base, customer satisfaction, or innovation & analyst reports
- One of the broadest go-to-market capabilities in the industry, including a large ecosystem of channel partners
Due to growth Software is recruiting for a highly motivated, ambitious, career-driven individual to sell our Information Management & Governance (IMG) software solutions in the role of SMB Account Manager. This role will have full responsibility for a set of end-customer accounts in a defined territory & the Account Manager will be expected to create & drive the sales pipeline for HPE into SMB accounts.
Our Information Management & Governance software helps organisations address their top concern around backup & recovery from the core datacenter to the edge. We can also help customers address data in the wild — that is unmanaged & unknown — which can result in data loss & a negative financial impact to the organization without effective governance.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Pursue new business within the Information Management & Governance (IMG) software portfolio
- Carry & achieve &/or exceed quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Prospect & close on line & by phone, leveraging modern selling tools
- Balance the use of social, digital, telephone & email sales tactics
- Identify new business opportunities by creating & implementing territory campaigns
- Collaborate with & coordinate with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partners on sales opportunities
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development & revenue growth
Knowledge & Attributes Required:
- Ideally 2 years Software/Solution sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success, regularly meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience selling enterprise content management & archiving solutions highly regarded
- Innovative & driven in the pursuit of new business &/or portfolio enhancement
- Strong achievement focus, highly energetic & perseverant
- Ability to engage with people & build relationships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, including phone communication skills
What we offer?
This position represents an opportunity to use your experience & skills in a dynamic, complex, organisation where there is ongoing scope for business improvements, span of control & future career progression. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For more information on some of HPE Softwares portfolio please browse the following:- http://bit.ly/2fQe6lu
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top