Sls Supt Mgmt Coordinator (BOCM)
- Performs basic data entry per predefined processes.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles multiple customer accounts with low complexity.
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
- Helps resolve minimally complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of low complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
- Helps resolve order management issues for all product lines using basic subject matter knowledge.
- Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
- Handles several customer accounts that have low importance.
Education and Experience Required
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Basic communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Developing knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Fundamental understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic teamwork skills.
- Basic time management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top