Sls Specialist V, Solutions
Sls Specialist V, Solutions
Hewlett PackardEnterprise is seeking an experienced Sales professional to play a leading roleas a Data Centre-Hybrid Cloud Sales Specialist.
Working primarily in theFinancial Services sector you will be responsible and accountable for a budget upwardsof $10m USD and will have a proven track record of managing similar budgets asan infrastructure / services / software sales professional. Ideally you willhave 5+ years of sales experience selling to large corporate and enterpriseaccounts.
The role is that of aspecialist, focusing on infrastructure solutions including Hybrid-Cloudplatforms, Server and Storage infrastructure, Big Data and Analytics platforms,as well as datacenter and edge networking/IOT solutions. You must be competentin traditional systems but also have a strong understanding of the cloudstorage market and be able to help your clients navigate the plethora of choiceto land on the right solution for them.
Whilst being passionateabout technology you must also be a financially savvy deal maker whounderstands client buying cycles, decision making processes and financialdrivers. You will need to have the ability to build multi-year 'as a service'(aaS) style deals across a broad portfolio. The ability to deliver well-articulatedvalue pitches that bridge the gap between technology and business requirementsis a key function of the role.
You should be driven bythe thrill of the chase and the reward that comes with over achievement.
Your responsibilitieswill include but not limited to:
- Delivering revenueagainst your budget.
- Accurately forecastingand building a 4 quarter rolling pipeline of qualified deals.
- Building a network ofcustomers and partners who love doing business with you.
- Establish aprofessional, working, relationship with the client, up to and includingthe C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding ofthe unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintaining knowledgeof competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and servicesbetter.
- Use specialtyexpertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existingopportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Account planning.
- Direct or coordinatesupporting sales activities.
- Maintaining expertiseon IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of theCIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Understanding the roleof IT within area of specialization and how HPE's solutions differentiallyaddress specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segmentcapabilities.
To be successful in thisrole you will have:
- A ruthless hunger forsales pursuits.
- A strong knowledge ofServer, Storage and cloud technology.
- Account planning andaccurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Ability to cultivateand maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention& growth.
- Strong leadership andinitiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting,negotiating and closing deals.
- Hold a Bachelor'sdegree or relevant work experience.
- A good attitude and adesire to work for a company that will support you to be successful!
This is a fantasticopportunity to join a large global IT leader, offering career progressionopportunities, as well as working for a recognised 'Employer of Choice' inAustralia, who is committed to the values of workforce diversity, careerdevelopment, equal employment opportunities and workplace flexibility.
Applicants must beAustralian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We areunable to provide assistance for relocation or sponsorship.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top