Singapore Customer Engagement Center Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE makes technology work for people – we succeed when we help our customers succeed. That is the essence of the HPE story. And our global marketing team uses the latest best practices and a measured balance of online and offline strategies to share that story with HPE’s external audiences. HPE marketers work closely with the business units to ensure that all external activities align with the company’s overall business strategy. We do this by bringing our talents to bear in all phases of marketing, including strategic planning, branding, advertising, events, product and retail support, social media, the web, and analytics – all on a global scale.
We will be launching a new/expanded Customer Engagement Center in Singapore next spring. HPE CECs are strategic sales assets that provide clients, partners, and account teams the opportunity to explore a customer’s strategic business initiatives and learn how HPE is uniquely positioned to deliver technology, solutions and business outcomes aligned to their industry and enterprise.
As part of expansion, we are currently looking for a Singapore Customer Engagement Center Manager:
In close partnership with HPE sales teams, region and BU executives, solution and industry experts, the Customer Engagement Center Manager works with his/her team to design customized briefings, content and experiences for HPE’s enterprise and public sector customers and partners. The Singapore CEC Manager plays a critical role in helping customers explore solutions to achieve business outcomes and in identifying and creating new opportunities through customer visits.
With responsibility for all aspects of Center operations and related customer experience, the Manager is a high-energy, passionate customer advocate with a solid command of how HPE’s solutions can help customers achieve business outcomes. This individual is results-oriented, positive and energetic; he/she exhibits solid communication, business development and presentation skills, and enjoys serving as an evangelist with customers. The manager thrives in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment and is comfortable in front of both HPE executives and customers. The role requires a unique blend of motivational, inspiring leadership (a proactive change agent), with the ability to manage operational details and drive impeccable execution, all while building trust and rapport across HPE teams.
- Drives pre-, during and post-briefing engagement strategy, stakeholder engagement and operations for the Singapore CEC, as part of HPE’s network of premiere customer Centers
- Works closely with business stakeholders (business/sales leaders, country managers, solutions leaders, etc.); seen as a trusted partner when curating customer engagements
- Leads small team of Briefing Program Managers to consult with clients, account managers and business development specialists as they create agendas, briefings and custom experiences strategically aligned to customers’ and HPE account teams’ objectives
- Manages direct and indirect teams to oversee responsibility for CEC programs, customer experience and facilities, including daily operations, logistics, hospitality, and relationships with external/internal vendors (i.e. catering, real estate, etc.)
- Held accountable for briefing volume and quality, including: opportunity generation, SFDC opportunity value touched/created, wins impacted, customer satisfaction and NPS score
- Cultivates and coaches an effective pool of discussion leaders to engage with customers
- Leads, coaches, develops and inspires a world-class team
- Effectively positions and promotes the CEC’s expertise and value internally
- Manages daily Center operations according to CEC functional excellence standards, driving continuous improvement
- Compiles, analyzes and manages reporting of all significant Center metrics, including usage statistics/trends, evaluation scores, internal and external customer feedback; mines this data for actionable insights and then execute continuous improvements to the program
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or University degree and 10 years related experience
- Experience in complex system sales, business development or marketing
- Strong program management experience
- Successful track record of working across organizations and managing vendor relationships; a collaborative mindset
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to interface professionally with customers and to facilitate dialogues that drive results
- Demonstrated leadership ability, with experience developing high performing teams
- Strong understanding of HPE strategy; broad knowledge of HPE businesses and the competitive landscape
- Proven track record of innovative problem-solving and creative disruption
- Excellent communication skills; polished presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage a complex budget with competing priorities
- Ability to influence and drive results through others without having direct authority
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top