SharePoint Support Officer
We are seeking applicants with SharePoint support experience to start immediately.
This will be a permanent role and provide an attractive salary package and ongoing career development.
Applicants must be Australian citizens and be able to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Providing user support for multiple SharePoint environments.
- Perform daily health checks on SharePoint environments
- Troubleshooting SharePoint issues with users.
- Assisting with user documentation.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Managing incidents within SLAs.
- An understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Serer 2010 & 2013
- 2 years experience working within a SharePoint support role with broad exposure to incident management processes.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise level software applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including writing documentation
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.
- Australian citizen with a Baseline clearance or eligible to get one.
- Knowledge of basic scripting
- Certification in Microsoft SharePoint products
- Certificate in ITIL V3 Foundation
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top