Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
Job Description :
8 years of relevant Salesforce experience. Should have hands on Salesforce implementation experience.
- Good Communication Skills. Should have experience in leading a small technical team and experience in client management
- Should be able to independently lead a team of 4-5 resources and manage the day to day delivery of project activities.
- Should be able to provide architectural recommendations, implement Salesforce best practice and work with technical experts from the customer on a day to day basis.
- Strong experience with customization, Apex & Visualforce coding expertise.
- Salesforce API experience
- Web Services SOAP API, REST API
- Salesforce DEV 401/501 certified
- Experience with integrating third party tools and apps
Good to have
Lead to order and service to retention functional experience.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top