Services Sales Executive
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centre to workplace applications, our technology & services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive & more secure.
Our Enterprise Group business unit works to streamline innovation & simplify IT with superior solutions & supports our customers with the transformation & integration of their technology. By combining Enterprise Server, Storage & Networking & Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on Converged Infrastructure.
Enterprise Group, POINTNEXT Technology Services is looking for a high energy & driven Services Sales Executive to be based in our Sydney office. As Services Sales Executive, you will be a proven sales professional comfortable with prospecting & hunting for new business opportunities in both existing customers & brand new logos within the telecommunications, media & entertainment space for your assigned territory, NSW.
You will have a background selling enterprise wide infrastructure services solutions & will use your strategic selling skills to expand coverage in existing accounts & educate prospective customers on the benefits & value of the Technology Services portfolio. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights & continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong & successful as possible.
- Identify & prospect in new markets to attract new business while maintaining & expanding services to existing clients
- Build trusted customer relationships with executives & all lines of business & works as a member of a sales team to drive growth within telecommunications & media accounts
- Be accountable, exceed sales goals & financial targets objectives
- Effectively & comprehensive reporting on opportunity identification & updates leveraging SFDC & other reporting tools
- Managing complex sales cycle utilising a consultative solution selling approach
- Creative solutioning with accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate, structure, & close “deals” that meet customer expectations
- Proactive customer engagement – hosting roadmap sessions, building proposals & discussing special promotions
- Lead in the development of territory plan, sales plans, strategies & execution plans
- Be fluent with competitor activities & market trends
Skills & Experience:-
- 8 years sales infrastructure/services sales experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Ability to craft complex & innovative solutions that deliver customer outcomes
- Positive sales professional with high energy “Hunter” sales approach
- Proven ability to close off new business
- Strong track record in exceeding targets set
- Well-connected with strong relationships with key industry decision makers & influencers in the telecommunications & media sector
- Excellent presentation, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently
- Strong technical & financial skills
- Uses time effectively & efficiently & sets priorities
- Ability to collaborate & team across a large matrix organization
On offer will be a competitive salary with generous accelerators for overachievement. You will be part of a leading global technology organisation. HPE is committed to investing in your future by exposing you to technologies & enablement opportunities. HPE is also committed to values such as workplace flexibility, diversity & equal employment opportunities.
The Technology Services portfolio which includes hybrid infrastructure; workplace productivity; Cloud; datacentre transformation & infrastructure support. For more information about some of the services this role champions, please browse the following: http://fasttracks.info/2npH41g
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top