Services Delivery Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues reactively.
- Follows standard protocols for troubleshooting simple incidents.
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Perform basic installations and/or configurations per standard protocols.
- Assemble and integrate system/product
- Perform routine maintenance. May include performing tape/backup operations.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field).
- Typically, 0-1 year of working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Basic troubleshooting, analytical, or business skills.
- Able to perform reporting, administrative, basic assembly, etc. functions.
- Manage time effectively.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with peers and customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, or virtual.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top