Service Transition Project Manager with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the largest world providers of products, solutions andservices in a range of new technologies for individual and corporate users. ITindustry (Teleinfo 500, Computerworld TOP 200) recognizes HP Poland as thebiggest IT Company and IT service provider in Poland. The company has beenholding this position since 1997.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Łódź, offers highquality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to HPcustomers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full softwarelifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management,Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis.The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web andmobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees holdmultiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI,PMP, and Six Sigma.
We are currentlylooking for:
ServiceTransition Project Manager with German
Job location: Warsaw orŁódź
Successfulcandidates will join a delivery organization providing Packaged Applications Servicesfor multiple IT systems and applications. Services will be delivered to major HPEclients representing various industries. The successful candidate will be workingwith global project teams to implement IT solutions within SAP, DataWarehousing and Business Intelligence area and design proper support models
Weare looking both for experienced and junior candidates, aiming to build ahealthy mix of seniority and technology skills in the team. Since a significantpart of the team will have to possess German language skills, this competencywill be considered as the key advantage.
Job responsibilities of this role will include (all orsubset of):
- Driving support model changes in line with deployment of new solutions, releases of applications
- Overall supervision of production release process for ongoing project efforts in accordance to ITIL best practices
- Management and co-ordination of the service relationship with external and internal customers, governance structures and management
- Development, management and control of budget for the release and support model changes
- Management of virtual delivery team, enabling successful release to operations
- Ensuring achievement of agreed Service Levels Agreement and customer satisfaction (in the area of Operations and Applications Management)
- 5 years of experience in IT Project Management, preferably related to release activities or support model transformations
- Practical knowledge of ITIL methodologies, preferably confirmed with industry certification
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and German
- Working experience in delivering project based on SAP or BI technologies
- Familiarity with IDE, Integration, Testing , Deployment tools – particularly GIT/SVC, Maven, Nexus, HP ALM, HP Agile Manager or equivalent
- Knowledge of cloud provisioning: Amazon WS, Microsoft Azure, HP Helion
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Self-organized , self-starter, able to build & understand holistic system view (10000 miles view)
- Working experience in Agile Project environment
- Fast learning,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure,
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in working in multi-organization worldwide teams,
- Familiarity with ITIL framework,
- Certifications (e.g. PMP, Prince, CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP).
- Work in an international company,
- Career development opportunities,
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Professional training,
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours,
- Private medical care,
- Social benefits system,
- Life insurance,
- Extended Wellness and sport Program.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top